mPhone reserves the right to change the rules of Policy at any time without notice. In case of a substantial change of confidentiality rules and policies of use of the User's personal information, mPhone shall publish the changes on the site. The User is advised to refer to the text of this page at each visit to the site.
During return, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
- Correct Product: IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be attached and clearly visible.
- Complete Product: All in-the-box accessories (like starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present
- Undamaged Product: The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
- Undamaged Packaging: Product's original packaging/ box/ should be undamaged and should be resealed.
mPhone may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund/replacement will be processed once the returned product has been received by mPhone.
All the communication regarding the delivery of order will be confirmed thought the E-mail ID as specified during registration.
- The Invoice would be delivered within 48 working hours of the payment being credited to our account & all the information required for particular delivery are provided.
- If we are not able to provide any above details within the specified time period, it will consider as cancellation of order and we will refund the money paid by the customer as per the Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- For any issues in using our services you may contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Details regarding the delivery would be sent only by email with downloadable links, and if request for the physical copies the same would be charged additionally as per our standard rates.